Hey all,
I am starting to get into a routine. It isn't as hard to get up in the mornings anymore. School is just school again. Not oh my goodness I get to meet tons of new people and a new building, ride a new bus. So I am not really sure what I am suppose to blog about if nothing happens. I don't really want to be boring to everyone saying the same old same old. Yesterday I went with my family to the Erimatage. It is a beautiful place and everything is so old. They have their own water so its free and cheap for them to run their fountains. They also have a castle there but it is really small. I got to go inside of it. I posted pictures on here yesterday of it. I really enjoyed looking at the inside.
It is starting to get kind of cold here. I no longer walk or ride my bike to school. I take the bus to and home from school. I am starting to get that winter cold. I am not looking forward to it at all. My room is freezing I have gloves on as I am typing this. I really want it to be warmer out again. My host sister from Brazil has never seen the snow so this winter I am going to build a snowman and go sledding with her. I am super excited. (:
Tuesday and Wednesday I have afternoon classes that I am not looking forward to. Tuesday I have German lessons and on Wednesday I am going to dance classes. I talked to a girl in my class today her name is Brenda. In December or January she is going to New Zealand for 2 months on an exchange and another pupil is coming to our class. The exchange students are slowly taking over... (:
This weekend I am going on another Rotary trip with my club. I don't know where but it is two days and its with Rotary so it can be nothing less than amazing.
Well that is all for today.
Auf Wiedersehen.
No comments:
Post a Comment