Thursday, September 23, 2010

German Barbeque...?

I am watching TV with my brother as I write this. Today my class had a barbeque it was so different than what I am used to. One they used electric grills. Two they girlled bratwurst that looked like intestines.. :/ I had bread and chips. I was ok with that though. I got to know a few more of the girls in my class which was nice. After we got done with that we rode the train home from my teachers house. At the train station I bought 12 postcards all of them are wrote on with addresses. I am planning on sending them out this weekend.. (: I have been feeling a little homesick today and I got a letter from my dad....needless to say I cried. I am all better now. I went to the town hall and went to the top floor where there is a walkout. It was amazing. I got to see all of the city. I am planning on going back another day to stay longer. I have plans to go tons of other places also. I can't wait. Tonight I went to another German course. It was terrible. I didn't understand anything the teacher was saying so I just nodded. She tried to talk in English but that was an epic fail. She was talking to the others in another language..Not sure what it was. Tomorrow in school I only have 4 classes and get out at noon.. I am suppose to have sport and I guess we are suppose to swim, but I am not a big fan of swimming so we will see if I can play a game with the other kids.. not sure yet.  I have decided that I am going to be eating Milka with every meal.. Chocolate.. Its so good here. My birthday is in a month and I am so excited I hear I am getting a package but I don't know whats in it.. If anyone wants to spill the beans to me I would be more than happy to listen and I won't mention it was you. (:
Going to go and watch my new fav TV show Popstars (:
Auf Wiedersehen

No comments:

Post a Comment