Ok so i rode a public bus for the first time today. Not going to lie it was a bit scary. Tomorrow morning school starts. I got a pair of new shoes and a t-shirt so i don't stand out to much. I also got a sim card. Its for a cell phone. I can only use it in Germany. I have to be up super early for school. I am so not used to that. My family has already give me a name Morgen Muffel...it because i am not a morning person(: haha some things will never change. I am surrounded by so many things that are new. My brain is just going and going. Alright i have to go now. I'm going to go watch my first German movie. Should be interesting. Oh yea, earlier i watched spongebob and ICarly in German (:
Auf Wiedersehen <3
No comments:
Post a Comment