Today was my first day of school in Germany. I woke up on time! (: Then ate and Peter took me to the school by car. I talked to the Vice Principal(well i didn't talk i just sat there and smiled). Herr Weber showed me and Jaqueline to our first classroom. Math was our first subject...):
Things i learned in school today:
1. Math is universal. You may not understand what the teacher is saying but you can understand the formulas.
2. I still don't like Math!
3. I want a good ol' 5 star 5 subject notbook.
4. You cannot choose what classes you get to take.
5. I still don't like music class and its not any better in German.
6. I don't understand anything anyone is saying and i am suppose to be taking notes.
7. The teachers have handwriting like doctors, it might be that it is German, but I don't think so.
8. No White boards in site. All of the teachers have chalk boards that move up and down.
9. Boys will be Boys. 4 of the boys in my class got moved from the back row to the front on the second day..
10. RWG is huge and you just have to ask for help. If they start talking in German stare at them blankly and their friend will tell them to use english..
I am having luch now. Meat with rice, peaches, and milkrice. its super yummy (:
I am going to watch movies after lunch and hopefully not fall asleep so my days and nights stay right.
School is nothing to be nervous for. kids are kids are kids all over the earth. (:
Auf Wiedersehen. <3 me
No comments:
Post a Comment