Friday, September 24, 2010

Guten Morgen

Guten Morgen All,
Friday September 24, 2010
So I have decided that I now have other reasons to love fridays since I can't watch football I get to look forward to having 2 classes on Fridays.. (: Physics then Spainsh and that my Friday. My family sends best wishes to everyone. I walked into town after school and went to a book store. It has chairs that anyone can sit in. I went to find a childrens german book. I understood about every third word. I looked at the whole thing and then I found the english book section. I read a book called Everything is Illuminated. It is a very good book. Today I word flats. My host mom asked my if I got them here when I told her no. She told me that she thought they only had nikes, Ugg boots, and flip flops in America.. (: It made me laugh.. I am going to Oktober Fest tomorrow. I will write all about it when I get back. I want to go see a new movie. I have come to notice that you don't have to speak the same language to understand a few things. 1. When peopel are arguing. 2. When a child says something smart  to the parent. 3. When something funny is said. 4. When it is a serious moment.
Today in town two girls asked me for directions. I simply just said I didn't speak german and that I was sorry. That is all for now. I am going to an Antique Market. (:
Auf Wiedersehen.

No comments:

Post a Comment