Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Opera House

Today has been a long day. My sleeping pattern is still a bit messed up. Astrid and I went back to The Opera House for a backstage tour. We met up with her mom, Jaqueline, and Mrs. Haupenthal. It was so cool to see it from a different point of view. It has so much history I couldn't even begin to describe. I bought a backpack for school. Later I am going back to town, hopefully by car, to get my bus pass. Annika is going to show me how to get to and from school. Then later I want to go shopping for a shirt and maybe some new flatts. Europe has the coolest style of clothes. (: I am waiting for Peter to get home so I can charge my computer. I am going to post again tonight with some pictures from today!
Auf Wiedersehen. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment