Thursday, September 16, 2010

Loving it here

Today was my second day of school. I have't been in Germany a week yet and I am starting to fall in love with Bayreuth.. (:
In school I had German, Math, English, History, Chemistry, and Spainish. It was super boring because I don't understand anyone. Except for the boys in the back row who think it is funny to swear and say weird things in English.. Wondering if i can hear them or will pick up on it. Today we had a break. Its like a lunch time back home but you dont get lunch and its earler in the morning. I talked with Louisa and some of her friends. I decided today that I am going to have to play Charades with everyone when they want to know what something is in English.. Today it was flour. (:
A boy in my class was talking to me and we were talking about the other boys and he was saying how weird they were or something. Then they would talk in German. After a little bit one of the boys said i should learn German from this kid.. I told him i didn't think it was a good idea..I would be talking like a sailor and not even knowing it.. Later today I am going to Nicoli's soccer game. I am super excited!!! I asked what color I should wear and if the team had a name. I guess I am suppose to wear red, white, and black... Should be fun. It has been raining but Nicoli likes to play when its wet out. I am assuming its the same feeling the football players have when its muddy out. (:
When I got home my host mom had lunch made.. It was delicious.. Spagehitti noodles with spiniach and some kind of oil and vinegar.. I like it a lot. After that me and Nicoli went to the new store that just opened in town. It is super nice. Right when you walk in there is a guy wearing an outfit like you would see at a renisannce fair. He gave me a rose. I almost got my picture taken with him but he walked away to fast..): On the way out after  buying 5 things of Milka(Chocolate) we got Cotton Candy... it was Awesome. As me and Nicoli were walking home an older man walked up to us with a little girl crying. I guess she was lost and her brother left her. So we went and got Franzi(host sister) and we walked her to her house. Her brother was fine at home.. I think she was just confused..No more school for this week. Tomorrow me and Jaqueline go to WeissWasser.. Its near the border of Germany and Poland. I will write about it when I get there or after I get back..
Ok that is all for today.
Auf Widersehen. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment