.... I have done so much in the past few days and i have learned so much. My german is growing everyday. I pick up a few words everday. I have learned that i don't like carbonated water and i like it out of the good ol' tap. (: The wip cream is not sweet at all. It has no taste at all really. I appearently eat nothing. My family thinks i am on a diet because i dont eat enough... I eat plenty. Bayreuth has so many old buildings and churches. It is so historical. Today i went to a church that was built by a count and has a tower with 8 sides on the outside and on the inside it is big enough so that you could ride your horse with buggy. Yesterday Peter(My host dad) and Astrid (My host mom) drove me around all of the town. I saw Bayreuth from the top of the hill. It was amazing. The day before that i rode my bike into town where only bikes are allowed i saw so many people and experienced culture. My host sisters and I were talking today about movies. They quoted The Hangover! (: Here in Germany they have a movie called Bilight..It makes fun of Twilight. hopefully I get to see it (: That is all for now
Auf Wiedersehen.
Wow! The church sounds amazing. You are so lucky to be able to see all that history! I wish our country was better about perserving our landmark buildings. Be sure and upload some pictures soon... luv you!
ReplyDelete