Readers,
My year in Germany is coming to an end. I have been here for 10 months now and am starting to be ready just to be back in the United States again. I have had so many good times here and it will be so difficult for me to say goodbye but it will also be good knowing I will get to see my family soon after that. We are already 10 days into July and it just keeps going faster and faster. I can't even believe is will be over so soon. I have grown custom to all of the things I once thought were strange about Germany culture. My schedule is beginning to fill up with meeting with friends before I leave and the to-do list just keeps growing and growing the closer we get. I have started to pack and have decided that I am going to need another suitcase to bring all of my things back. I have accumulated so many things in the past 10 months it is actually quite unrealistic.
Like always the weather is starting to get nice because it is summer but that is making so much harder to get up and go to school the whole day instead wanting to go to the swimming pool. Here in Germany the last day for my school isn't until July 29th but I will fortunately be turning in all of my books the week before that becase my class is taking a trip to Berlin and I don't have to attend the school for that week. I think I will work in the kindergarten once again. I will write again soon
Until Next time
Allysa Spear
No comments:
Post a Comment