My final blog for Germany is going to be about the person who I went through this year together with. My sister, Jaqueline! Jaque and I have been together from the very first day I was in Germany to her very last day in Germany. I could seriously go on and on for days about the crazy things we did this year together but that would get boring. I went to the airport with her yesterday and we had a good time just sitting around drinking coffee and talking about how fast the year went and how we can't even believe its over. She is going to be coming to my graduation in May.... 10 months and I am already excited. This year I got to know her family and she got to know mine. I feel like I have known her my entire life and I don't know what I am going to do without seeing her everyday. If I could write her a letter right now it would go a little like this.
Dear Jaque,
First thing I want to say is that I love you. You are the best sister ever. At first I wasn't sure if we were really going to get along because you were kind of shy about talking with me but after a few weeks you got over that and now you never shut up but I love to listen to your stories! You were like a real sister to me. We never really got into any fights that lasted longer than a day and anytime that I wasn't with you I was texting you. I remember during Euro Tour when we had to be away for a week and when I saw you in Rome I cried like a baby because I knew I would have to be one more week without you. Well little did I know that was nothing compared to the airport yesterday. You are such an amazing girl and have a good head on you. You know what you want to do in life and where you are going and I admire that fully in you. I am going to make this short so that you don't have to read so much and I used easy words so you don't have to worry about understanding anything to difficult.. But the only thing that really matters is that you will always be my sister no matter what and I will always love you!
Bjoooooooo
EU TE AMO
Allysa...
See you all in Iowa on Thursday!
With love,
Allysa Spear
No comments:
Post a Comment