Wednesday, December 15, 2010

That to-do list of mine...

Hallo Everyone,
     As usual my list of things I need to get done in the next few days is slowly getting longer and longer. Yesterday I was not in School because I am getting a little bit sick. I really just needed a few more hours of sleep to get to feeling better. Today I was ready to take on the world.
    Tomorrow in my German speaking course I have a test over the Grammatic that I have learned so far. I should really be studying right now but I am updating everyone on how I am doing.
   On Friday I am going to Wolfsburg. This is in Northern Germany. I have to ride on the train all day on Friday. So tomorrow I have to start and finish packing. I have no idea how I am going to manage that. I also have to figure out my christmas package that I am sending back to my parents for Christmas. I feel as if it is going to have to be more of a seasons Greeting and show up in January. Also on Friday I am missing the final dance practice for the ball in January. My host parents are suppose to go but since I wont be there they aren't going. I have a partner for the ball so now all I have to do is show up and dance. I am also suppose to buy my partner something little. I have no idea what to get. I think I will talk with the other girls in the class and just get the same thing.
    In Wolfsburg I get to meet tons of new exchange students that I will be going on Euro Tour with. I will also get to go Ice Skating but on the not so good side I have to take another German test. My brain is so full with everythings I cant believe it has not exploded already.
    The weather here is not so nice. It sis so cold and always snowing. There is so much snow on the roads its crazy. We still have school everyday though. After next week we start Winter break. I am so ready to just relax and sleep in a little.
Thanks for reading and keeping up with me
Good luck to all the SEW sports in all your games, matches, competitions this month.
Much love
Allysa Spear.

No comments:

Post a Comment