Dear Followers,
Today is the 13th of December. I have been in Germany for a good 3 months. I am starting to realize that after Christmas everything is going to go by so fast. I love all of the little moments. Like sitting in my host sister Jaque's room just talking. Doing little things around the house. Skyping when i get the chance. Not thinking about how bad things are or could be. Only laughing off the little things. I don't really have much to blog about but wanted to share what i was thinking about. I am sending a package to my family tomorrow. I am hoping it makes it for Christmas. I have heard about Flat Ally. I am a bit nervous because my mother told me I have been taking pictures in various places with various things.. My mother is already asking me about my return date. It is in about 8 months not sure when but my Visa expires in July. So sometime around then.
On Friday I am going to Northern Germany for an informational meeting about Euro tour. When I find out more I will let everyone know. I also have to take another German test. I am not as worried about this one. Tomorrow I am going ice Skating for the second time in my life and the first time in Jaque's life. It should be intersting. I will take tons of pictures and upload then as soon as I can. Thanks for everyone is supporting me or helping me in anyway. It means the world to me to have this oppurtunity.
Much Love
Allysa Spear
No comments:
Post a Comment