Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sleep overs.

Yesterday, Friday Oktober 15th, I stayed at a friends house from school. Well actually first I went to school and it turned out I only had one period then me and Jaqueline went to the mall to get some facewash. After that I came home and waited for it to be 1:30 so I could go to ballroom dance class. Which by the way is amazing. We had to dance with partners this week. Everytime we learned something new we switched partners. So I got to talk to a lot of new people. Tonight they are having a newcommer party. Not really sure what it is but I am going. (:
After dance I came home then I went over to Brinda's house ( the friend from school) We stayed up really late, ate junk food, and danced the night away. It was so much fun. There was about 8 or 9 girls. This morning we had some really good roll things with Nutella. Which is by the way my new favorite topping. (:
Well today I am going to Nurnberg with my family to go shopping but I am just looking because I need to save my money for Berlin which is in about 4 days!!!!!!!!! CAn't wait..
Ok that is my terrible rambling about my life..
Love me
Auf Wiedersehen.

No comments:

Post a Comment