Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween.

Well as you probably already know today is Halloween. Here in Germany it is not celebrated as big as in the US. My host sister said that we may or may not have any little trick-or-treaters. That is a weird thought. In my host family's house there is not a single Halloween decoration to be found. Yesterday there was a costume party but instead I went to a friends 18th birthday party. (: It was so much fun. Tomorrow is a holiday so nothing will be open and I don't have school. On Tuesday I go back to school but everyone else doesn't have school. Also on Tuesday Jaque and I are going to meet with our counselor and have dinner. His wife is American so I am hoping for a good American cooked meal. (:
Well that is all for now.
Auf Weidersehen. <3 me

No comments:

Post a Comment