Friday, October 1, 2010

Fridays

So somethings will never change about the school week:
1. Mondays are the hardest to wake up and pay attention
2. Tuesday is just another day
3. Wednesday you are almost through the week so it makes it easier to make it to the end of school
4. Thurday well after that is is Frida
5. FRIDAY. Well in Iowa Friday was always football friday or we had some activity going on to look forward to. Now that I am in Germany fridays are even better. I go to school for 3 hours max then its the weekend. You can't really beat that.

  Today was a good day. I went to school and then I bought a postcard at the book store. When I got home I had to write a letter to my second host family inviting them to my birthday breakfast on Saturday. I thought that would be an easy task until my host mom told me that I had to write it in German. She helped me and I got the card wrote...(:
  After eating lunch my host mom and sister took me to the dance studio in town. They were learning the Waltz. I can't wait to go. I am looking forward to it so much. I start next monday. I will let everyone know how it goes.
   Tomorrow bright and early I am off with Rotary for another trip. I am going to Nebra. Not sure what I am going to do yet but it should as always be amazing.
  Nothing too exciting happened today so I will leave it at that. I will blog again on Sunday after my Rotary trip.
Thanks for reading.
Auf Wiedersehen. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment