Sorry for not blogging for a few days. I as usual have been pretty busy with dance, online class, and me new crash course German class.
Today I went to school just like normal. I had Physik first period. Usually the teacher doesn't say much to me and Jaque. Well he had some kind of revelation today and spoke to both of us. He asked me to explain baseball to the class. I was like ok I can do this. Baseball is my least favorite sport. I don't know everything but I did my best to explain as much as I could. Next week I think he is going to ask me about American football. I am going to have to do some studying up on that. I know a lot but I want to make sure I get everything. Then Jaque and I went to our German course. As I may or may not have mentioned we got moved up into the second class. The first one was way to easy and we already knew everything but, the second level is very difficult. We understand some things but not everything. We have homework and have to do activies in class a lot. Today we had to write about a family tree in the perspective of the grandmother. It was not to hard. We also had to write sentences about our childhood and things we were allowed and not allowed to do. After school I went home by bus really fast to ask my host mom if it was ok to go and eat with Jaque since she was the only one home. I arrived at home and my mother said yes of course but that I should take my bike since it was such a nice day. As I was walking out the door to leave my counselor's wife came to the door. She is American. We are having dinner with her on Tuesday. Before she left she gave me an American hug. Believe it or not German hugs just aren't the same. I almost cried but I kept it together. (: Then I was off on my bike to the Haupenthals' house. When I got there we had rice with real hamburger. It was so delicious. The I had to go to dance class. So Jaque and I got on our bikes and took off. We weren't really sure where we were going but we had some kind of idea. We got a little bit lost but we found our way. At dance class I learned the Waltz, Quickstep, Jive, and a few others. It was so much fun. Then I went back to the Haupenthals. I rang the door bell because Jaque left dance early. No answer. So I waited for 45 min when Mr. and Mrs. Haupenthal came home. Jaque was sleeping and didn't hear the bell. Oh well it was relaxing to just sit outside for a while. Then we carved pumpkins. Jaque has never done this before. It was so much fun to watch her. Jaque and Isa had normal orange pumpkins but I got was is called a pear pumpkin. It was so hard to carve. I managed though. After we were finished and the mess was cleaned we all sat down for dinner. We had soup with bread. It was good. Then I left and went home by bike. Now I am sitting here writing this since I haven't done so in a few days. I am so tired and I have a headache but I want to write so everyone can keep up with my busy life. Tomorrow I get to sleep in! (:
Auf Wiedersehen. Shlaft Gut.
<3 me
No comments:
Post a Comment