Wednesday, October 6, 2010

One month down.. (:

Well on Saturday I will have been in Germany for one month! It feels like its the first week I got here. I am in dance classes every Monday,Wednesday, and Friday. It is not what I am used to but it is so much fun and all of the girls are so nice (:
   Nothing new or interesting has really happened in the past few days other than starting dance. School is still school and will always be school. The first week of November we get off from school. I am so excited about that. I really want to go and take a train to see Felix who was in Indianola as an exchange student last year. It is his brithday party also. I still have to talk to my host parents on that one. I am starting to figure out my way around town.
  Tonight I talked with one of my friends she is going to help me with my German. She is so nice. She is also in my dance classes with me. (:
   On Friday I am going to be going to a ballroom class. Should be interesting.
I am starting to get a cold but that isnt really surprising to me.
Well that is all for now.
Auf Wiedersehen <3

No comments:

Post a Comment