On Saturday I turned 17. To celebrate my sister, her boyfriend, Jaqueline, and two other friends took me out to the disco. We danced until Midnight and then everyone under 18 had to leave. It was really fun. They had techno music and we just danced and talked the night away. The next morning I had a huge breakfast with both of my host families.I had to make pancakes. (: They turned out good and eveyone loved them. I got presents from everyone. I also got to open all of the cards that were sent in my package last week. When we got ready to sit down and eat everyone sang Happy birthday to me. I cried. (: It was a very nice morning. That afternoon I went with Annika my host sister to get my nails done. It cost 10 Euro (for those who don't know that is super cheap.. ) After that we went home. I was skyping with my brother and Skylar when my host sister yelled for me to come upstairs. I was wondering what was going on. When I got to the top of the stairs 4 of my classmates from school started to sing Happy Birthday. They had a chocolate cake with my name spelled in M&Ms. They asked if I wanted to go out to eat with them We went to a little resteraunt with about 15 people from the upperclasses. It was so nice everyone said happy birthday and then we just sat around and talked for hours. We then went to another pub kind of place. It was American. (: One of the girls bought me a Reeses peanut butter cup.. Yummy .. I also had a hot dog.. American style. After that my host sisters met me and we all rode the bust back home together. This morning I had to blow out my candles on my cake. As we were eating I saw a huge spider crawl across the floor. It was disgusting. My host sisters and I jumped up and went into the kitched while my host dad killed it.. ! Today I have to do my homework and hopefully I get to sleep some. Since I have got here it has been run run run. I am having so much fun. Just a few seconds ago I got a video from everyone in my school wishing me Happy Birthday. I didn't cry but I was close. I loved it (: Thanks to everyone.
Well that was my rambling about my birthday here in Germany.
Thanks for reading.
Auf Wiedersehen
<3 Me
No comments:
Post a Comment