Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Just another day in Paradise.

Today is just going to be a rambling blog because nothing to special has happened. One of the kids in my class moved by me so we ride the same bus.. Today in English I got asked why we us Past tense for something. I am terrible at grammar and I don't know why I say the things I say. I ate pudding and a cold meat sandwhich for lunch today. It was delicious. When I got to school my first to classes were cancelled. Sweet. Then we got out early because one of our teachers was sick. I have German class tonight. Tomorrow School. Thurday school and German. Friday I have ballroom dancing and then maybe going out with friends.(:
Well that is everything that was eventful in my life today. Sorry for the grammar mistakes.
Missing everyone. <3 Me

No comments:

Post a Comment