Hello Readers,
Tonight I went sledding the in dark. It sounds kind of dangerous but it was actually tons of fun. There was a group of about 20 people and we all met in a forest. I wasn't so sure of how it was going to work when we first got there but as the night went on all was ok. We all walked up as a group and on the way we placed candels or other various lights to light the path down the hill in the forest. There was a cleared path so we didn't have to make our own. Which is a good thing. I only went down the hill 3 times but this was enough for me. The climb back to the top of the hill was quite a ways and it was very very dark by the time we could have went a 4th time. The first time I went by myself and very slowly, the other two I went with my friend Louisa. We went very fast and hit two boys the first time and the second time we couldn't see anything because the lights were going out and it was snowing so there was so much snow in our eyes it was impossible to see anything. We didn't crash and made it safely to the bottom of the hill. It was a very good night. After everyone was finished we went to a cafe and ate supper together and then we arrived home. Tomorrow my family is taking Jaque and I to Munchen for 3 days. We are going to visit many places. I will unfortunately not be able to blog in this time. I will write as soon as I get back.
Thanks for Reading,
Allysa Spear
No comments:
Post a Comment