Hallo Readers,
Well I don't really have much to write about. I am sorry for that and if this is a little bit boring. This week is my ball for school. I have been taking ballroom dance classes since I got here and now it is time to show everyone what we have learned. I have to get on a fancy dress, do my hair, wear make up, and finally just dance. It is a lot different than I am used to doing. I have to worry about a partner. Not only just a partner but a boy are that. When you dance on the competition team or your school dance team you have to worry about the rest of the team and make sure that you are all together but now I have to worry about a boy and it will only be me and him dancing. We aren't doing a solo but its only us two. I know I will have a select few people looking at me. Jaque my wonderful host sister is going to be taking pictures for me and hopefully making a video or two. I am not telling my partner until after she does it so he doesn't get nervous and mess up... (:
Some other news. Jaque has a new host family. She will be switching in 2 weeks. It is truly a bitter sweet feeling. She is so niche and I can't imagine not having her running in my room just to talk , her messing with me even when I really don't like it, our long talks till midnight in my room, her using my laptop while I am sleeping, or her just being the best sister ever. She is everything to me. She will never know how much she really means to me. Right now she is in my room using Her phone speaking in Portuguese. It is so funny. I am trying not to be selfish about the move. I am honestly bummed that she wont be here but I am jumping inside that she gets to experience a new family and moving just like I got to. It is the coolest feeling to get a new family but it also has difficulties like everything in life. She will be just fine. We are going to make dates, have sleepovers, and meet each other before school everyday and walk together.
I will write all about my ball after Saturday.
Thanks for reading, Allysa Spear
No comments:
Post a Comment