Monday, November 29, 2010

Cycles.

 “Difficult times have helped me to understand better than before, how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way, and that so many things that one goes worrying about are of no importance whatsoever...”

The weather is slowing changin the rain has turned from a drizzle to beautiful snowflakes. Colors of red, orange, and yellow have slowly been covered up by the white flakes. The house is decorated with red and gold table clothes. Wreaths hung on the doors. Gold stars in the windows illuminate the dark rooms. The winter sweaters are out of the bottom of my closet and replaced with the shorts and flipflops. Many other things are changing not only the physical things and the things you can see but also whith in people and mostly myself. Through out this 3 months that I have been abroad I am discovering new insights into various things.
    I put this quote on here because I feel like it is representing how I am feeling right now in this stage of the exchange. I want to talk about different things with my friends. The questions I want to ask are questions I would never have thought I would be intersted in. I am starting to see new oppurtunities on things I can do in my life to make it better. I want to travel to the rest of the world. I think I am going to try and find a charity group here in Bayreuth. Not sure how  I will find it but even if it is scooping soup for homeless this season it will make me feel better. This Christmas season I am not thinking of the things I "need" but the things of others. My life is going down paths I never thought possible. Everything makes a cycle. It is the cycle of life. I am just trying to figure out where it is going to put me next.
Auf Wiedersehen.
<3 Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment