Monday, November 22, 2010

It is that time of year.

Dear Faithful Readers,
     Today is November 22, 2010. It is officially snowing in Bayreuth. It feels so much like winter. All of the stores are putting out Christmas items. Throughout the city you see very festive sites. The mall has Christmas trees up in every corner. On the sidewalks town main street in the city are poles with gold and silver starts at the top. In the middle square the people are starting to set up for Christkindelsmarkt. Along with all of the pretty christmas things comes the busy times also. I have so many things to get accomplished in the next few weeks.
     Monday: Hip-Hop dance ( Not to much)
     Tuesday: Must send my German essay for my test, and German course
     Wednesday: School, buy a turkey with my hostmom, and speech for my Rotary club (in German) little bit nervous for that one.
     Thursday: THANKSGIVING! I have to go to school but in the afternoon I am going to a feast with my counselor, his wife, and Jaqueline.
     Friday: School, dance class, meet with family in the city, print off picture for Rotary secret santa, buy gifts for christmas, get post cards, and finally Learn German as always. (:

     Next weekend is my German test in Nurnberg. I am excited for it. I am starting to figure out my way threw a German conversation. I get lost a few times but I haven't ended up with a raw fish milkshake when asking when the bus comes.

     Viele Gruße,
          Allysa Spear

No comments:

Post a Comment