Lovely Readers,
Happy Thanksgiving! This is my 3rd celebration/holiday abroad. Just like the first two everything is different. I am enjoying it. Tonight I am going to a Thanksgiving dinner. On Sunday I will be attempting to make a turkey. I will let all of you know exactly how that turns out for me.
Things I am thankfull for:
1. Life
2. My Family
3. Friends
4. Rotary
5. Being able to live in Germany for a year
6. The Ullmanns ( My host family)
7. That I am finally getting better in my German
8. All of the new people I am meeting
9. Skype makes it easy to keep in touch
10. The Woelkers( My counselor)
11. All of the things that I am experiencing right now
12. I get to eat TURKEY tonight (:
There are so many other things I am thankful for.
Thank you for everything everyone who has been a part of my life.
Much love
Allysa Spear
No comments:
Post a Comment