Sunday, June 19, 2011

Ostsee(Baltic Sea)

Hey guys,
This past week I met with all of the other exchange students for our last little meeting before everyone starts going home. It was the most amazing week of my exchange year. I really felt like we were all family hanging out everynight and always being together. During the week we did group activities like going to the beach for 2 days, a bike tour, boat rides, a midevil festival, and a last little party on the beach together. At the end of the week we had to say goodbye to the ones who will be going home before the District Conference this weekend. It was one of the hardest things I have had to do. I have gotten so close to all of the others here in Germany. I will truly miss all of them so much but it is great to know that I have so many families around the world now. I can't wait to travel and see everyone in a few years. I have made friends for life.
During the last day we all looked back on the time we have spent together. We all remember the first meeting when we were all soooooo different. We have all grown so much in this year abroad.
I will miss all of them so much when I return to Iowa.
This week I am going with my host parents to an amusement park and then District Conference.
Until next time,
Allysa Spear

No comments:

Post a Comment