Hallo Readers,
This is not going to be a very intersting blog. Not much has beening happening in Germany lately. Only going to school and then hanging out with friends. The normal teenage things. On Friday night Jaque and I went to a birthday party for a boy in our class. We had a lot of fun sitting around talking and meeting new people. He lives in a neighboring village so everyone was new. On Saturday I went to a farmers market full of fresh food. We bought things we would eat for lunch. This was very cool to me. I would upload pictures but I don't have a camera because the battery is broken and yesterday i dropped my new handy in the toilet. I don't have good luck with electronics. Thank god my computer is still alive and kicking. After the market we came back home and at 8 at night Jaque and I met up with another exchange student and went to a diner and sat and talked about our whole year and all of our experiences so far. Today I went to a castle here in Bayreuth. It was very neat. I was in a ballroom. I can't even imagine all of the people wearing their old fashioned clothing dancing around in the room. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. I am going out with my counselor and his wife. I made 3 cards one for my host sister, my host mom and Jaque. It was just like old times in Elementary school. I used markers and cut out hearts. It was fun. Ill write tomorrow about Valentine's Day.
Auf wiedersehen
Allysa Spear
No comments:
Post a Comment