Monday, August 23, 2010

First Post (:

German word of the day: das Badezimmer
Meaning: Bedroom (:
Hey All,
I don't really know how to start or what to say. I am going to try my hardest to keep this up while in Germany so that everyone can keep up and I don't have to spend all of my time e-mailing and writing to everyone on Facebook.. (: So here is the status so far.
I leave Spetember 9th from the Des Moines Airport at 10:35 in the morning. I am staying with 2 families the Ullmanns first and then the Haupenthals. I am going to Richard-Wagner Gymnasium. I haven't even begun to pack I do have my suitcase but nothing put into them yet. My German is very limited, got two books but I have just started to read them.
Yepp thats all for now ,
Auf Wiedersehen( GoodBye)*

No comments:

Post a Comment